DFX makes your music, videos, games, and other programs sound sharper, livelier and pack more punch. Also, the new Explore feature gives you easy access to music videos, song lyrics, similar artists, and more.
DFX setup instructions
- Please close all running programs before installing DFX.
- Download DFX by clicking on the Download Now button above.
- In Internet Explorer, click Run or Open to automatically begin installing DFX after downloading completes. In other browsers, save the DFX download file to a location you can easily find such as your desktop, then double-click on it to begin installing DFX.
- Follow the simple DFX installation prompts until finished (a reboot may be required in some cases).
- DFX will appear in your system tray where you can access DFX controls.
- Start your media player or browse the web and play a song or video. DFX will transform your media experience with absorbing, powerful audio.
Current version 11.102
- New: Support for Quadraphonic sound cards
- Fixed: Audio issue when multiple users logged in
- Fixed: No sound issue after PC reboot
- Fixed: Windows startup and shutdown sound issues
- Fixed: Allow PC automatic sleep
- Fixed: DFX Plus registration issue for some users
- Fixed: "Run on Computer Startup" issue for some users
- Fixed: Other miscellaneous bug fixes
- DFX Audio Enhancer v.11.102 With Patch | 4 MB
- Pass : KDblogspot